ALPACA MY BAGS.
Hey, I'm Cori, a natural light wedding photographer in Southern California, but down to travel anywhere you need me to go. The world could always use more light, joy, color, and beauty, don’t ya think? :) That’s what I try to show through my photos. If you're wondering whether I'm the photographer you've been looking for, well, here are 3 things you should know about me...
1) I love adventures seeking out beautiful landscapes that I've dreamed about from books. The world is so vast and I want to keep discovering and exploring. I have this insatiable curiosity for the beautiful world around me and dream of all the possibilities at night.
2) My happiest moment in photography is watching my couples becoming more confident in themselves during the shoot. As someone who struggled in the past with self-love and self-confidence, I love giving people that love and confidence in themselves. I love showing them they are enough, perfect, beautiful, wonderfully made, and loved. Seeing people suddenly bloom into confident models during photoshoots is the BEST feeling in the world I can’t even describe. That is why I LOVE what I do.
3) Other than reading books, I enjoy reading people. I love hearing people's stories, passions, and dreams and learning about where they've been to shape their life. I love quiet, deep, and meaningful connections with people and telling their stories in pictures and words.
Want to know even more about me and why I started doing photography? I'm flattered. Click HERE to read my (super personal) blog post and take a peek into my heart!
THINGS I LOVE
My dogs - Suki & Zuko (yes, I named them from "Avatar: The Last Airbender")
Walking barefoot in the grass and collecting leaves and flowers to dry in my favorite books
Waking up slowly to the sound of rain pattering outside my window
Tea (sadly not much of a coffee person though I love the smell of it)
Cake, macarons, pastries, ice cream...did I mention cake? (Yes, I'll be wanting to try a slice of yours at your wedding)
Travelin' and Explorin' (The wilderness must be explored! Caw-caw-raar!)
THINGS I'M LEARNING
How to touch my toes
Letting go of perfection and celebrating progress
You're my Bride if...
THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOUR CUP OF TEA
01. You love beautiful things but you love all your beautiful people even more. Relationships are so important to you. Whether it's romantic or platonic, you treasure the people nearest and dearest to your heart. You care deeply and feel happiest when your loved ones are happy and enjoying themselves. You believe in treating everyone with kindness, respect, and dignity, even if it may be someone you don't know.
02. You love to travel and crave adventure. The world is wide and you're burning with curiosity to explore and experience different cultures. You're probably dreaming of the next place you want to travel to. You love being in beautiful places but you'd rather not have to hike 10 miles to see epic views. You consider yourself adventurous but not hard-core adventurous, you like a bit of luxury and leisure. Rather than hiking uphill for 5 hours or camping outdoors in the wilderness for days, you'd rather take a leisurely walk to a gorgeous nature-y location to take bomb photos and be able to sleep in a warm, comfy bed by night. Still, if the view is that epic, you'd consider going down the rabbit hole. Same, girl, same.
03. You cherish moments and love nostalgia. You like to take trips down memory lane and bask in all the glorious feeling all over again. Once the guest leave, the flowers are hung and dried, the linens folded and returned, the only thing that's left besides your memories, are the photos. You love a good mix of heartwarming candids and photos that look like artful paintings. You know that you'll want to look back on your wedding day browsing through your heirloom album with your future family years from now.
04. You know you'll probably cry a lot on your wedding day. But the good tears. The happy tears. You're hoping that everyone else there will be crying along with you so you're not alone in the happy tear-fest. Don't worry. I'll be crying happy tears right there with you while taking photos and handing you tissues. I got you.
05. You read through all this. Girl, you're TOTALLY my bride if you're still here reading this. Let's talk! I want to get to know you more :)
Does this sound like you?
THINK WE'D BE A GOOD FIT?
Meet The Team
Owner, Visionary Photo Boss, Lead Photographer & Designer
INFP. Hey thas me! I wear a lot of hats running this business. When not photographing weddings, you'll find me either doing product and lifestyle photography or designing brand identities for small businesses, as graphic design is another creative outlet I enjoy.
Btw psssttt, in case you haven't noticed from your computer, if you hover over our names, you'll get to see our faces! ;)
INFJ. Cori is the genius and artist behind it all and I am the sounding board that helps turns those dreams into concrete reality. Basically I make sure that everything runs smoothly. I also have the privilege of talking to amazing couples to see if we are a good fit for each other.
I love music, traveling (11 countries so far), and listening to people’s stories to empower people so they feel beautiful and powerful beyond measure.
FROM HAPPY CLIENTS
My husband and I decided to have a small wedding about 1.5 months before our wedding date. With little time to plan, we had to make decisions quickly. Cori was our first choice for the photographer. We had serendipitously met her in Tokyo on the day we got engaged as we were walking through Asakusa. She was taking pictures and offered to take some shots of us. It was fun taking pictures with her because of her warm personality and bright energy. We deeply cherish the photos she took for us that day. Based on this encounter with her and our intimate wedding size, we knew she would be the perfect photographer for our wedding and we were fortunate she was available to fly to New York for the weekend. From start to finish, Cori was extremely professional -- she was transparent in her services, timely in her responses, and perfectly captured all the necessary moments throughout the day and more. We can feel the joy and love that was in the air that day when we look back at our photos. It is easy to tell she is passionate about wedding photography from the way she plans each photo to the finished product. We couldn't be happier with the moments she captured and the quality of the images.
We used Cori for our photos, and have zero regrets! From the very beginning, she gave so much helpful guidance from choosing the ideal location, helping us pick our outfits, and giving recommendations for hair/makeup artists. On the day of the shoot she also got there early and already had ideas for where we would take photos, so our time was used very efficiently. Being photographed can sometimes feel artificial and awkward, but she had us do silly and fun things to capture genuine laughter. There were also moments she had us answer some meaningful questions and allowed us to truly savor that moment and look ahead to our future. Our photos came out much better than I could have ever imagined. She even caught great pictures of our dog who never sits still or looks at the camera! I believe Cori truly has a talent and passion for photography, and I would highly recommend and trust her to capture your special event.
My late birthday gift came by email yesterday...I got the photos and oh my God... I have NO WORDS! THANK YOU Cori! Thank you so much! That indeed warmed my heart! I almost couldn’t sleep cuz I was so excited 😂 I have no words to describe the pics that I got...GOD, SHE IS GOOD!!! She rocks!!! Those photos are AMAZING! You rock girl! I am so proud of having a friend so talented! Your work is perfect! Those photos were my birthday present, I will keep them forever (I will even print some of them to put on our future house, including the one that are the 4 of us ❤️). I wish you and David the best that this world can offer, and tons of success in your career! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Girl I am serious, you rock! I hope you fly higher and higher everyday!
Wishing that we were still in Italy eating gelato, pizza, and pasta everyday! I wanted honeymoon photos taken the moment we decided that we were going to the Amalfi Coast, but there were so many other things that we had to do for our actual wedding that I never got around to booking a shoot. We were walking on the beach one day in Positano when I saw Cori taking photos of another couple. I had to work up the courage and follow her around a little bit (LOL), but I ended up booking her to take our photos too. Everything worked out perfectly and she was so sweet! We love how our photos turned out and we are already dreaming of visiting Positano again one day ❤️🇮🇹 I still can't get over how perfect the dress fit and how everything turned out! We hope to run into you again somewhere amazing in the future! 😊❤️
adventure is out there, friend!
If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
I want to show you the world through my lens.
What is life but one grand adventure? Why wait to experience it?
Join me (your photographer guide) and let's go on an unforgettable adventure exploring beautiful new places with your loved one!
The world awaits to be explored, memories still yet to be documented!
PUBLICATIONS & PRESS
ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
Before we decide if we should work together, take a look at my portfolio to see if my artistic style is what you're looking for for your special day.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY PACKAGES AND PRICING?
For a quick rundown of my packages and answers to some of your questions, head on over here for more information.